Should your ERP system reside in the cloud?
For many executives, the decision isn't whether to implement an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
Many executives that already have an on-premise system are deciding whether to keep it on-premise or take it to the cloud.
- According to a report published by McAfee
- Movement to the cloud is gaining momentum because of these key drivers:
- IT Budgets
- Respondents indicated that in a little over a year, 80 percent of IT budgets will be used for cloud solutions.
- Next generation data center
- Within two years, 73 percent of respondents plan to achieve a completely software-defined data center.